Thursday, July 7, 2011

To journal or not to journal?

My father has just been to visit, and he spent one evening looking through ALL my albums (bless!).  One comment he made was how little I journal now compared to what I used to.  I guess I've been focusing on layering and embellishments recently, and trying to use more white space.  But I have a couple of ideas about theme albums for the boys which need to be started soon (no point in doing The Summer I was 8 in the middle of winter!) and I will try to include more journalling in those. 
I think the title and subtitle (Boom, Bang, Fire Power) of this LO are self-explanatory - no journalling required!  Orange is another unusual colour for me.  This t-shirt must have slipped by the matching clothes to the furniture phase.


No comments:

Post a Comment