Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back from stress leave

Changes here: I resigned from the design team as I was feeling too stressed creating perfect layouts every time instead of my usual hit and misses.  I still haven't (and never will) get the hang of misting and sewing, but I'll blunder along here and be pitifully grateful for any complimentary scraps that get thrown my way.
Just in time too, as we start packing this weekend to move countries, and even though I'm entitled to take 100kg on the plane with me, I'm not too sure how I can do it with two kids, clothes for a month, a car seat and a mountain buggy as well.  Husband is coming a month later - hmm, how did he manage that?  That's right, I wasn't going to stay on this rock a minute longer than I had to.

Last night I was challenged to use a 'girly' theme for a boy page, and luckily I'd just bought some beautiful Panama Lounge paper from Grant Studios (snaps to Warehouse Stationery).  I tried to tone it down with blue embellishments and it sort of worked. 
I think there's a market for reality titles though - 'Best friends for 30 seconds before going off in different directions for an hour' might be more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment