Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The perils of late night shopping

It's 10pm and I've been shopping at scrapbooking.com for the last half hour. You know you've spent too much when the postage is nearly half the value of the contents. Or is that you haven't bought enough and need to spend more to get cheap postage? I tried to be good and get essentials, the boring things like white pens and adhesive, but I am quite excited about some new storage for card stock. Anything that helps me to be better organised! That's one thing that I've learnt about scrapbooking as I go on, that it is worth investing in the basic tools and not trying to make do with cheap 2-dollar shop rubbish (do they have those in other countries? As the name suggests, everything is $2, although I've noticed recently they've tried to subtly up their prices. Bit difficult when your shop has such a specific name).
So, in about 4 weeks, my husband will come home very grumpy because a big box has been delivered to his work and it's full of my "junk". I really need my own PO Box number. And credit card, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment