Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back in the groove

I'm back!  We had a wonderful holiday, took over 250 photos which I've whittled down to 150, not counting the many, many shots of fish #1 son took at the Seattle Aquarium, and I have the mini-album all sorted in my head.  I'm sure it will come out of there and on to paper sometime soon.
I did make the mistake of leaving two half done layouts on the desk, and they bugged me for the first week until I put them away (hid them under pillows on the spare bed).  I will come back to them one day.  To get back in the groove, I did a typical Sharyn page for the Y page of the ABCs of Me (thank goodness that's nearly over).  Lots of co-ordinating patterned paper and some misting.  The journalling reads : The last time I enjoyed doing housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment